Why join the MCIA?
If you operate in the supply side of the PTW world, there are many advantages to membership.
The MCIA works hard on behalf of its members to create the right conditions for trading and sustained market growth. As the Association is not for profit, all membership fees are put to good use protecting and developing the industry.
Membership can save costs and time and ensures your business is kept up to date and prepared for market opportunities and challenges.
Benefits to your business include:
- Technical advice and support to guide you through a changing legislative landscape
- Unique market intelligence to inform business decisions
- Preferential access to Motorcycle Live, the industry’s showcase and UK’s largest annual motorcycle show
- Member networking to establish valuable business connections
- A whole range of member meetings and events for knowledge exchange and relationship building
- Opportunities to get directly involved and engage with the industry on campaigns and initiatives
Membership is open to all companies who operate in the supply side of the industry. Read more about our membership categories here.
We hope to welcome you to membership soon.
Motorcycle Manufacturers and Importers:
To apply as an MCIA Levy Member please contact us for a quotation (specific to number of units registered see 'Fees' for further details)
Please note: that all MCIA manufacturing and importing members agree to abide by the MCIA Code of Practice which sets the minimum standards that customers can expect when purchasing a new machine from an MCIA Member.
As such all MCIA manufacturing and importing members are participants within the industry's Buy With Confidence Programme, which provides an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service for new motorcycle, scooter and moped sales.
Accessory and Component Suppliers, Service Providers and Marketing and PR Agencies:
Membership Subscriptions are based on your UK, motorcycle related turnover.
For General Membership you can apply online here.