MCIA RIDE Industry approved motorcycle training Information
Committed to higher quality motorcycle training
MCIA RIDE Industry Approved Motorcycle Training represents a commitment to delivering high quality motorcycle rider training, business management and professional standards. It raises MCIA RIDE schools to a higher level of professionalism, our MCIA RIDE industry approved training logo gives assurances to customers and other stakeholders (e.g. manufacturers, road safety organisations and government departments) that training being delivered is amongst the best in the industry, and customers are guaranteed a quality training experience.
MCIA RIDE Industry Approved Motorcycle Training is not just about what can be seen or experienced directly. It goes beyond the standard of your training school’s motorcycles, equipment, premises, and instructor qualifications.
TryRIDE - bringing new business to your door
The MCIA is financing a nationwide campaign, aimed at reaching those who have not yet taken the first step onto 2 wheels. For MCIA RIDE training schools, TryRIDE offers a way to engage with and attract new customers, at no cost to your ATB.
TryRIDE offers prospective new training school customers an opportunity to experience a premium 60 minute taster session, for no more than £50.00. The taster session is managed, delivered, and recorded by your ATB. This exciting initiative will give customers opportunity to engage with MCIA RIDE training schools at the very start of their motorcycling experience.
MCIA RIDE Industry Approved Motorcycle Training is designed to encourage you to:
• Put your customers first, making sure you consistently meet their needs and enhance their satisfaction. This can lead to repeat custom, new customers, and increased business for your rider training school.
• Assess the overall context of your business to define who is affected by your training delivery and what they expect from you. This will enable you to clearly state your objectives and identify new business opportunities.
• Work in a more efficient way as all your processes will be aligned and understood by everyone in the business. This increases productivity and efficiency, bringing internal costs down.
• Meet and exceed the necessary statutory and regulatory requirements set by the DVSA and general business ownership.
• Identify and address the risks associated with your business. MCIA RIDE have an extensive resource library with business templates for a range of areas including health and safety, training plans/materials, recruitment, information management and many more. This provides a one stop shop for ATB business growth, compliance and legislative requirements.
• Focus on risk-based thinking. MCIA RIDE encourages you to focus on maximising business opportunities whilst controlling identified risks.
In addition to the benefits above, the following can also be enjoyed by MCIA RIDE schools:
Free business leads through MCIA TryRIDE national marketing and SEO
Preferential rates on business-critical insurance
Free basic CRM, Diary Management and online booking via VideoBiker and In-Contact
Access to a library of essential training school documents, policies, procedures and records
Business help and guidance (including employment law and health and safety)
If you would like to know more about the benefits to your business of becoming an MCIA RIDE Industry Approved Motorcycle Training school, please contact us on 02476 408000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.